Second Life 1.5.13 Release Notes, Jan 12, 2005
- Rating a user now costs L$25 rather than L$1.
- "Dwell" is now called "Traffic".
- Parcel "NO ENTRY" fence now renders with the correct orientation.
- Improved render frames per second while the Inventory is open.
- On the big World Map -- Telehubs icons and people dots can be toggled on and off.
- llSetPrimitive() now correctly sets the color/texture on attachments.
- Fixed a bug where the object Inventory panel would temporarily show the wrong inventory contents when selecting one object after another.
- "Top Picks" has been replaced with "Sponsored Links" for resident advertisements. For more information, please visit http://www.secondlife.com/community/featured.php.
- Added new tree type called "Kelp 2".
- Added item in Help menu that opens a web browser to forums at http://forums.secondlife.com.
- The "New Account..." button at the login screen works again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.