Second Life 1.4.7 July 22, 2004
- Fixed a bug on the Mac which would cause negative top shear values to drift towards zero (and other problems as well).
- Fixed a bug which would sometimes cause objects to move to incorrect positions when using the X/Y/Z text input fields.
- Fixed some issues which would result in problems with rotations, including:
- Problems with llEuler2Rot.
- Changing orientation when sitting on an object and crossing boundaries.
- Added a 0.1 second sleep to llAdjustSoundVolume(), also fixed some logic to reduce oversends of volume changes.