Final Release Notes for Second Life 1.12.2
- 1.12.2(9) October 14, 2006
- Temporary disable "Appearance > Save As" and "Make Outfit" while a permissions issue is being fixed.
- 1.12.2(8) October 13, 2006
(Note: I don't have a Mac, so I don't have access to the actual 1.12.2(8) release notes. If anyone would be so kind as to either add them here or email them to me at <stryfe [AT] stryfe [DOT] org>, I'd appreciate it.)
- Fixes a nasty crash when using F1 Help
- 1.12.2(7) October 11, 2006
- llPushObject restrictions now prevent objects from being pushed
- Rolling update warnings are now broadcast repeatedly (5m, 4m, 3m, 2m, 60s, 45s, 30s, and 15s) and with earlier warning
- "Share with group" checkbox now correctly shows the permission setting
- Fixed a viewer crash with Top Scripts and "Show Beacon"
- Fixed a viewer crash when creating a landmark
- Fixed a bug where inventory was showing unworn items as worn
- Fixed "Copy to Inventory" and "Copy and Wear"
- Fixed a bug where descending into a parcel where you were banned would bounce you to 0,0
- "Return All" and "Return Selected" in Estate Tools now function correctly
- Group members no longer blocked from group-owned parcel if payment levels blocked
- Estate owners/managers are now exempt from access lists on their own estates
- Error message "you cannot log in until (time)" now displays correct time
- Offline friendship message no longer says "(resident) has to be your friend..."
- MacBook Pro: Function keys should no longer cause arrow keys to be "stuck"
- Reduced occurrences of gray avatars and avatars with "missing image" textures
- Several simulator and dataserver crash fixes
- Lots of changes to make the client/server protocols more secure
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.