Second Life 1.1.5, November 7, 2003
Crash Bug Fixes
- Fixed crashes that would occur when running in fullscreen and Second Life lost focus.
- Fixed other minor client crash bugs.
- Volume levels are now correctly set for llPlaySound and llLoopSound, instead of being stuck at full volume.
- Loop slave sounds now correctly stop playing when turned off.
- Fixed a problem that would cause sounds to stop downloading.
(See scripting documentation for full details.)
- Added VEHICLE_FLAG_LIMIT_MOTOR_UP flag.
- Changed VEHICLE_FLAG_NO_FLY_UP to VEHICLE_NO_DEFLECTION_UP.
- Vehicle motors no longer behave like friction.
- VEHICLE_REFERENCE_FRAME now works correctly for all behaviors.
- Fixed clamping of motor directions to maintain direction.
- Improved vehicle documentation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.