Second Life 1.0.3 Release Notes, July 22, 2003
- This version works with the latest ATI Radeon drivers, Catalyst 3.6 available from http://www.ati.com
- nVidia GeForce graphics card users can now always use the latest driver version from http://www.nvidia.com. Avatar shoulders and hips will no longer have gaps.
- Expired beta users can no longer appear on the leaderboards.
- Returning strings or lists in functions in the scripting language no longer causes eventual stack/heap collisions.
- Starting Second Life from a secondlife://region/x/y link no longer causes a crash when you view a notecard.
- Scripted objects that call llApplyImpulse() no longer build up energy if the object has physics turned off. They used to kick your avatar a long distance if you collided with them.
- Prelude is now brighter at night.
- Fixed a bug that broke the 256 object limit on linking.
- Debugging code added for a problem where users get spontaneously kicked off the system.
- Debugging code added for a common server crash dealing with long lists of images.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.