Released June 20, 2003
- Bug reporter is back in-world, no longer redirects to web page.
- Trying to link a tree to a primitive does not crash the simulator (it will quietly fail).
- llSetScale() works again for linked child primitives.
- You can scale trees again.
- You can wear an outfit with multiple attachments again.
- Sandbox simulators are tax free.
- Undo works on linked objects again.
- Simulator crash due to the "Release Keys" button has been fixed.
- Animations surfing/sleeping/death always play, regardless of other animations playing.
- Auto-disband of groups < 3 is turned off for now.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.