Second Life 0.3.2, January 22, 2003
- Fixed crash when building caused by deleting objects or rapidly clicking off the positioning arrows.
- Fixed problem where scale tool colored boxes were difficult to click for small objects.
- Easier to get chat history automatically scrolling again.
- Oak trees now have the proper textures -- previously they had the correct oak shape, but a palm tree texture on the leaves.
- Downloading your inventory should be more reliable. In particular, if you are having packet loss or your Internet connection stalls during startup, we repeatedly request the inventory until it arrives.
- The default bandwidth settings have been tuned to bring in objects faster at the expense of somewhat slower texture load times.
- Back-end server changes that make it easier for us to restart simulators that have crashed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.